Product added to bag
q: how much does it cost to charge an e-Bike?q: Why should I get an electric bicycle?q: How fast can I go on an e-Bike?q: What range can I expect?q: What type of e-bike do I need?q: Can you deliver?
SAVE 8%FEATUREDON DISPLAY
Bergamont E-Cargoville LT Expert Fully Equipped Bosch
As low as £4,599.00 £4,979.00
Only %1 left
Ride Away for Only £87.00 Per Week Interest Free
Full Equipped version, with accessories included
- Wheel Guard
- Carrier Footrest
- Carrier Handrails
- Carrier Seat Cushion
- Handrail cushion
- Front Carrier Top Bag
- Rear Carrier Side Bag/Attachment
Indestructible, robust all-rounder, with 190 kg maximum system weight. Versatile and individually configurable. Superb riding characteristics, even with a full load, thanks to a stable frame construction with a low centre of gravity and strong braking power. Option to mount a second battery for increased range.
- Full Equiped Version with accessories included
- Multifunctional e-cargo longtail frame for maximum versatility
- Extra strong rigid CrMo fork by BGM
- Shimano XT/Deore 1x12 drive train with wide gear range
- Magura CMe5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Comfortable Schwalbe Super Moto-X tyres with Greenguard
- Ergonomic contact points: Syncros Trekking saddle, Ergon GP10 lock-on grips
- Custom front and rear carrier system can be fitted with various accessories and features Thule EasyFit-Windows to mount up to two Thule Yepp child seats
- Powerful LED lighting system by Busch + Müller
- Robust, foldable double kickstand for secure parking
- Bosch Gen. 3 Performance Line Cruise Drive Unit
|Motor||Bosch Performance Syst.2|
|Battery||500Wh Expandable to 1000wh|
|Lights||Integrated Front & Rear|
|Wheel Size||700C (28Inch)|
|Gears||12 Speed Shimano|
Electric Bicycles are great value, the cost per mile is amongst the lowest of any form of powered transport. The cost to charge a battery is approximately £0.30 - £0.50 pence per charge or less if charging at night. Which means each mile could be a fraction of a pence for an e-Bike capable of over a 100 miles per charge. e-Bikes are extremely good value to run and ideal to replace the car for some or all trips including commutes and shopping.
Even moderate hills can be a chore and headwinds can cut-short your ride on a traditional bicycle. e-Bikes give you the freedom to explore further than you thought possible by making the hard parts easier. Electric Bicycles give you the freedom to explore and enjoy the ride, look at the scenery and keep fit at the same time. You'll finish your ride happier, more refreshed and ready to go out again. e-Bikes have also enabled those that can not ride a traditional bike, due to health issues, to go from riding barely a mile on a push-bike to 10+ miles on an e-Bike. Electric bicycles are ideal for everyone, of all ages, to get outside and keep fit and enjoy every moment of it.
As fast as you can pedal! All our e-Bikes are capable of assisting up to 16mph, which gives you an ideal cruising speed for family rides out or commutes to work. If you want to go faster, the e-Bike behaves just like an ordinary push-bike. When you start to climb hills or the wind picks up or changes direction the motor applies assistance as required, based on the assistance level you set whilst riding.
A well balanced e-Bike with good quality components will give you up to 135 miles range in the Eco mode setting, which on a Bosch or Yamaha system is around 40% assistance. The bigger the battery in the e-Bike the longer the range you can achieve, for Bosch systems it's an extra 20% for each battery size (400wh, 500wh, 625wh etc). Range is determined by several factors including rolling resistance, weather and the mode of power you're in. Typically, you can expect around 50-80 miles on average from a Scott, Haibike or Bergamont electric bicycle.
The type of e-Bike you need will be determined by the terrain you're looking to ride on. For road riding, our Tourer range of e-Bikes such as Bergamont's e-Horizon models of Scott's Sub Tour range, provide the ideal comfortable riding position with the added benefit of being able to tackle light trails and sandy lanes when required. Hybrids or Trekking models are ideal for all types of terrain and feature a more moderate riding position with wider handlebars for better off-road handling and also feature grippier tyres ideal for gravel paths. Mountain e-Bikes, or eMTB's, are popular for those looking to ride off-road more often or exclusively. eMTB's can also be customised with panniers and road tyres for those that prefer the look.
Yes we can, delivery is free of charge* and available to UK mainland addresses. Please check our delivery page for full details.
Specialist bicycle insurance included free for 14 days that aims to deliver you the insurance cover you need for your new electric bicycle, regardless of the price of your bike. Our insurance policies are arranged at Lloyd's of London, so we are able to offer a wide range of options to provide you with comprehensive cover for your e-bike, no matter the circumstances. Insurance provided by AssetSure.
0% Ride-It-Away Finance available on all our electric bicycles. Get up to 12 Months Interest Free credit and spread the cost of your new Electric Bicycle with easy monthly payments. To take advantage, visit us in store or request a link to complete the application online.
eBike Cost: £2999
Deposit (10%): £299
Amount on Finance: £2700
Monthly Payment: £245
Weekly Equivalent: £52
*Finance is subject to approval, 10% up front deposit required then 12 monthly repayments of the balance. Finance offer based on RRP of the bike, and excludes discounted or clearance models.
Save up to 42% with our Cycle2Work scheme provided by the Green Commute Initiative. There is no limit on the value of your purchase and you can spread the cost of your purchase up to 24 months. For more details or to apply please click here. We are also members of the Cycle Scheme, find out more details here.
Delivery is free of charge Parts & Accessories over £30.00, dispatch is usually next day on a 1-2 day courier service.
For Electric Bicycles we offer personal home delivery with our own van and is available for all electric bicycles, we deliver within 150 miles of our showroom free of charge.
Our personal delivery service ensures your new e-Bike is delivered fully built and ready to ride. This also gives us an opportunity to demo the bike to you before you ride. Delivery can also be arranged on a convenient day to suit you.
Some exclusions apply, please find full details on our delivery page here.
Christmas Delivery Times
Last order dates for delivery in time for Christmas for Parts & Accessories is Monday 18th December, and Saturday 23rd for e-Bikes.
Buy Gift Vouchers for friends or Family, ideal for special occasions or surprises. Vouchers available from ten pounds here
Bosch Performance CX 85nm Smart System
Bosch 750wh PowerTube
Max Range 135 Miles - 4 Modes
Rider Weight Max
128kg (Inc. Luggage)
AXIS FS 10
Premium Full Suspension, Fully Equipped
The Axis eRIDE FS 10 is the ultimate bike for all terrain. With an unprecedented level of integration and its unique design, the Axis will push you to your own limits; and thanks to the full suspension and the Bosch Smart System, it is the missing link between touring and mountain e-biking. One bike to look after everything!
AXIS FS 10
AXIS FS 10
AXIS FS 10
AXIS FS 10
- Alloy S-XL=29" / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 29" / Boost 148x12mm 140mm travel / Bosch 750Wh Integrated Battery internal cable routing
- FOX AWL / Tapered / S-XL 29" / 140mm Travel / Stealth / Remote Lock Out
- FOX Float eRIDE Trunnion 205x55mm
- Bosch LED Remote & Kiox 300
- Shimano RD M8130SGS Linkgilde / 11 Speed
- Shimano XT RD M8130SGS Linkgilde / 11 Speed
- FSA CK-745 IS GEN4 MTB 170mm
- 38T FSA Mega Tooth Boost Spider
- KMC E11S
- Shimano CS-LG600-11 11-50T 11S
- Shimano BL-MT4100, hydraulic disc brake
- Shimano BR-MT520 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- 203/F SM-RT64 CL and 203/R RT-EM600 CL rotor
- Syncros 3.0 720mm / 31.8mm / 8° / 20mm rise Syncros Lock On Grip
- Syncros FL3.0 with front Light mount and Kiox 300 mount
- Syncros FL3.0 / 31.6
- Syncros Capilano
- Acros / 1.8" ZS66 OD74 / integr. Cable
- Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Formula MSC-148S / Boost 12x148mm
- Sapim double butted
- Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint Tubeless ready
- Schwalbe Johnny Watts 29x2.35" Wired
- Supernova integrated M99 mini Pure-25 / 600 Lumen front light Rear Supernova Taillight
RACK & FENDERS
- Axis EVO by Racktime SnapIt 2.0 15KG
- VP VPE-506
- Alumee alloy profile Fender / Ursus Kickstand